Day 1 (Friday) 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Day 2 (Saturday) 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
CE Credits: 16
Included in Tuition
Your “Orthodontist Fee” includes:
- 1 Orthodontist and 2 Team Members
- All hands-on supplies (except neuromodulators and fillers for your patients)
- Comprehensive course manual
- USB drive including template forms for injectable procedures in your practice
- Transportation via shuttle at dedicated times to/from host hotel and UNLV
- Breakfast and lunch on both days
Program exercises include patient evaluation, injection techniques, documentation, and treatment strategy. To perform injections on live patients during the course, doctors must submit proof of liability insurance and dental license, sign and comply with course participation agreement, complete treatment waivers, and follow treatment protocols.
Participating doctors must also purchase injectables (not included in tuition fee) that will be used during the course. Alternate hands-on exercises are available for doctors who choose to not participate in the live patient treatment.